What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When submitting an inquiry on our site, you may be asked to enter the following: your name, e-mail address, mailing address and/or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
We use analytics tools and other third-party technologies, such as Google Analytics and/or DoubleClick cookies, to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use our online sites/services.
These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behaviour and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information.
The third-party analytics companies who collect information on our sites, services and online products/services may combine this with information independently collected from other websites, other online/mobile products and services relating to your activities across their network of websites as well as online/mobile products and services. Many of these companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page or Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page. Google has additional information available about their Remarketing Privacy Guidelines and Restrictions.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page and, if you want to, you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep such information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe such release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our company or the rights, property, or safety of others. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on April 18, 2018